Friday, August 22, 2008

what they saying about JUHI CHAWLA


"I really like my track with Juhi. In our heyday, we
just did three films together. Juhi and I should've
done a lot more films together. We're really
compatible."-ANIL KAPOOR

"Juhi Chawla deserves the Best Supporting Actress
award for 03 for her role in 3 Deewarein because it
was a role that not only demanded an immensly power
packed performance but also required a deglamourised
look which Juhi Chawla was brave enough to carry off
in a Bollywood film." – RANI

"Juhi is a professional actress, who has worked in so
many films. So I got to learn a lot of things from
her. I like working with her. She has been in this
field even before me. She works on small nuances. I
personally feel she is a very good actress". MANOJ BAJPAL

"Juhi has added a lot of importance to this film(
KHAMOSHI ) and she too was the correct cast for this
role and she has a totally different and fresh
look…since I go back many years with Juhi it has been
a pleasant experience working with her once again".
DEEPAK TIJORI

"She's even sweeter. She is fantastic to work with.
She is one of my favourite co-stars" SANJAY SURI

"Juhi is an extremely talented actress. What else can
I say for her?" MANOJ BAJPAL

"Nobody can fit the role of the female protagonist
better than Juhi Chawla. The male protagonist will be
a newcomer". Tuhin A. Sinha's

"She is a friend, someone in the film industry who I
owe a lot to and will always remain that way. Juhi is
very special to me. One of the greatest experiences
that I have with Juhi and Aziz is that we shared our
ups and downs, our success and failure. We have
laughed a lot together and cried as well.
"I remember the first report of 'Darr' was not very
good and the movie was very important for me and Juhi.
We were worried. We were almost crying. Usually, there
are mixed reactions on the first day".-SHAH RUKH KHAN

Juhi Chawla is a very good actress, most of the time
she is better than me. If I'd done Darr, I'd have
played Shah Rukh's character more intensely and less
stylish.AAMIR KHAN

Have I forgiven Juhi? It's purely personal topic. And
I'm not comfortable discussing it in public. It's
between us. I have no professional problem with Juhi.
She's a brilliant actress. And if any good offers come
by, I will do them.AAMIR KHAN

"Juhi is my bestest friend, the love i feel for her is
something i can't describe
Juhi can tell me anything, I'll drop everything and
be there for her" SHAH RUKH KHAN

" I think how long an actress last is a very
individual thing.it 's about good planning. A lot of
people become insecure and sign films in a hurry and
they have a lot of bad film which ultimately affect
their careers.But see a madhuri or a Juhi Chawla. They
have lasted long because they have planned their
careers well". – MALLIKA SHERAWAT

No comments: